Friday, March 4, 2011

Will you be my prince?

Assalamualaikum peeps! Dah lama tak update blog kesayanganku ini. I dunno why but I like to read my previous posts. Gila psycho. Hahaha. As I was reading, terperasan lak post about My Princess here. This drama has ended last week(?) kot. I can't remember. So, here's the review. Sangat beesssttt!!!! I recommend everybody to watch this. Ni utk sapa2 yang suka romcom + a bit of serious stuff here and there boleh la nak tonton. Kalu tgk lovey dovey punya scene rasa cam menyampah tak payah la tengok My Princess ni. Lee Seol (Kim Tae Hee) and Park Hae Young ( encik Song Seung Heon saya yang sangat hot!) are extremely sweet in the drama. Sangat sangat sangat suka and romantic. :) Love love love... But, the ending kinda hanging. Hopefully there will be continuation to this drama. Please... pretty pretty please..*buat muka comel ala2 puss in boots*

current wallpaper En Hot!

Been in love with Song Seung Heon since I watch He Was Cool or I like this title better 'The Guy Gorgeous He Was Cool'. Anda memang sangat gorgeous. Movie ni sangat kelakar sampai boleh ROFL (gelak sampai guling2 atas lantai). Dalam movie ni, dia highschool gangster. Kalau nak tengok sila cari sendiri. Hehe. Malas nak cerita. :P Next dalam Autumn In My Heart. Drama ni agak sedih tapi best juga. Then, East of Eden, oh my god! Ni lagi hot. Badan dia time ni dah tough. I like~

He Was Cool. 

Autumn In My Heart@Autumn Fairytale

East of Eden 

Bagilah watak hero ke gangster ke watak comot ke pasti ku tonton En. Song Seung Heon yang hot itu. I usually don't watch dirty movies (bukan yang blue ye). My definition of dirty movies - war movies and movies yang warna dia mostly brown or earthy colours. Sorry to people who love to watch war movies. Huhu. I like colourful movies and terang. :) But exception clause 734859 to En. Song Seung Heon :P 

Ohhhh... I have two tests next week (asso and juris) and it's like two days in a row and there might be a surprise test for insurance. Need to study and complete our project paper as soon as possible so we won't have to do things last minute. My sister's wedding is approaching and I just realise that the pre-grad dinner(kalau ada pun la kan..) and my sis akad nikah ceremony is on the same day!!!!! Morning tu ada majlis khatam quran, evening tu akad nikah and night I'll go the dinner. Then, the next day... the reception.. Mak aih! Busy sungguh cik ajim bulan April ni. Haha. By this time, I think our project paper will be done and submitted. Insya-Allah.. Amin~

Currently addicted to the song in the post below 'What Are Words' by Chris Medina. Since I've downloaded the song, can't stop listening to it. Its only three days since download and I've played the song almost 100 times already. 

Gonna watch new movies(on laptop je). Tak ada modal nak pergi cinema. 

Peace n out~

Love, ajim. 








No comments: