Friday, March 18, 2011

Loser Like Me

Caution: There might spoilers about Glee lastest episode that aired in US. 

Ohhhh, I'm sooo wrong about the last episode of Glee. It seems that they added 2 more episodes after I thought there will only be 16 episodes. I guess there might be more episodes(?). I don't know. But for now, there'll be another 2 episodes. Yay!

I just watched the 16th episode. The episode I thought was the last one. Thank you it's not! Hehe. Looovvveee Glee. :D Season 2 is as great as Season 1 to my opinion. The songs are like.... crrraaazzzyyy~ Love..love..love. For the 16th episode is all about the Regionals and guess what... they won 1st place!! and going to the Nationals in New York baby! I guess this episode is like clarification to everything except for Finn, Rachel and Quinn. You'll see the other side of Quinn that you never expect. To me, at least.

Caution to people who gonna watch episode 16. There will be gay kiss by Kurt and Blaine. I don't think that this scene will be aired on Star World.

The songs in this episode are all original songs except songs sang by the Warblers. There are many original songs but the one the sang in Regionals are Get It Right and Loser Like Me. Love both songs.

Solo sang by Rachel Berry. Get It Right.

Loser Like Me. 

You guys have have have to watch Glee Season 2. Sangat sangat sangat best bagi orang yang suka Glee. Duh~ Hehe. Can't wait for the next episode. Till then, stay slushied.


Peace n out~ 

Love, ajim. Guess I'm a psycho Gleek. 

No comments: