Saturday, March 12, 2011

Can I be smart without studying? Oooohhhhh nnnoooo. Me say no! That is not me. I'm not a naturally smart student. I have to work super duper hard to achieve greatness.. Haha. Greatness?? Hmmm... tak la sampai greatness. I want to pass with flying colours. Tapi sejak jadi final semester student in law faculty makes me more and more lazy from day to day. I can stay up until 3am playing games or online for unnecessary things instead of studying or beribadat. Mama always scold me just because I rarely "bangun 1/3 malam". Oooohhhh ajim. 

I started to drive to UiTM when I was in semester 2. We were offered to stay in college only for our 1st semester. Time tu pun dah curi-curi bawa kereta. Haaa... siap parking dalam kolej lagi. Hahahahaha. Berani tu. That was the 1st time I drive since I got my license. I was traumatised with my driving instructor makes me not to drive for almost a year. And always giving excuses to mama and ayah why I don't want to practise my driving after I get my license. Tu cerita lama. Moga orang tu dah mampos. Back to my story. Mama doesn't like the idea me staying at Seksyen 7 shop houses so I  have to stay home and drive everyday to uni. Okay, fine since I'll get my own car. A hand-down and not a brand new. Okay, setakat nak pergi uni je ok la kan? 

During my 2nd semester and officially driving the car to uni, I usually wake up around 5.30 am and leave the house 6.30am just because I don't want to stuck in traffic jam. Usually arrived at uni around 7.30 or 7.45 and my class started 8.30am. Gila tak? Sekarang ni, class pukul 8.30, keluar rumah pukul 7.30 and kalau sampai lambat, tak rasa guilty langsung. It is sooo different. Sekarang ni pun dah pandai ponteng kelas. Huhu. With reasons, okay? Bukan suka-suka je. Sekarang dah pandai ter-overslept. Dulu-dulu, time part 2, 3, 4, tak de pun ter-overslept, attendance selalu penuh. Sekarang requirement nak ponteng at least ada 3. Adoi! *tepuk dahi*

Ajim sekarang dah advanced ye dalam hal-hal macam ni. Hehe. 

Current playlist:

1. what are words - chris medina (113plays in 7 days in itunes. ok, tau. ni cam psycho sikit. okla, psycho banyak. haha.)
2. set fire to the rain - adele 
3. marry me - bruno mars 
4. on the floor - jennifer lopez feat pitbull
5. tonight - big bang

peace n out~

love, ajim. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know that person yg awk harap die dh mampos...hahahaha.. psycho punye org