Today, we juz had our lrm TESTS. It is sooo tiring, we hd THREE test at one time. Gila penat n stress. And we only get around 30 mins to answer per test. Earlier this week on Monday, we had our Bel test at 8pm. I stayed at Cempaka from 10am till 10pm. Xsedar pn dok kat uitm tu smp 12jam. B4 dat our criminal class was canceled. so, after our 4pm class, we stayed at surau to study n to kill time.haha. And the same incident happened yesterday coz mami wanted to replace her class which was cancelled last week. And this week pn tutor Mami cancel lg. Kena prepare lg dtg klas mlm. Bkn xske nk ganti klas, its juz I had to go back home at night alone.huhu. Xske3! Then, dis Friday, we had to submit our LRM proposal. Next Monday, LRM video report and test Trust. Then, next Wednesday, LRM proposal presentation. Then, nnt ad test Land and test Women. Byknya!!!! One after another non-stop. Penatnya!! Wish I have the power to stop the time wenever I want. But whatever it is, always need to stay positive and optimistic in everything I do.
Currently loving this song, Hinder - Without You
Peace n out~
Luv, ajim.
No comments:
Post a Comment