It's 4.30 in d morning n I haven't go to sleep since 12.00 midnight. Act, tertido (kul 8.45pm lak tu) ms nk wat literature review n assignment LRM n tetiba t'bgn dh kul 12.00. Nk wat camne ni? Nk smbg tido ke bgn wat assignment. Dgn penuh semangat, g dapur wat nescafe dgn harapan xngantok and mkn 3 biji buah plum (masam la plak,haha). At last, I finished my literature review at 3.00am. Yay! Assignment dh start skit.hehe.
Sebenarnya, nk citer wat happened yesterday morning. Hd appointment wif Mr. Sengal as explained in my last post. N dia xcancel pn. Dia dh sihat dh pagi semlm. Cis! Br igt nk tido lm skit.haha. In my last post, I wrote 'hope dat sumbody will be there tmrw or I'll be dissapointed'. I'm dissapointed as he's not there but I hv his phone number setelah diberi oleh S*****. What should I do wif the number? Call? Text? Cam xappropriate je? Kalu call, what time? Dia dh la keje. Wat am I supposed to do? Undecided gila! Argh!! Kenapa nk pikir bnd yg complicated ni? And the person who gave me the number texted me n asked if I've called him. Said no, coz not sure whether it's the right number. I tot dat person might lied to me. Then dat person said, it's the right number phone and would not lie to me juz coz phone number. I guess, dat person kinda dissapointed as if I did not appreciate the help. I thanked dat person n asked why suddenly wanted to help me but there's no reply. I guess dat person went to sleep already. I'm not hoping the answers though since I think dat person knew at the first place already. WTVR!!
- sori xleh nk expose sapa yg br number phone tu. hanya org tertentu je yg tau.
- been trying for hours to upload Nunui's video on youtube tp youtube cam xmau upload je video tu. S*** tol.
Peace n out~
Luv, ajim.
4 comments:
ajeeeeeemmmm!!
tepon!tepon!tepon!tepon!
*cheer ala2 lagu "potong" wimax*
Ajimmmm
sape??
i nak tau gossip
fahanizhieliq - xleh nk citer kat sini byk sgt. my sis bc. hehe. t i crite kat u.
sms me je ^^
or keluar on weekends
Post a Comment