Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Importance of Being Earnest

Listening to the importance of being earnest audio... Kinda interesting coz I'm lazy to read it.hehe. Nowadays, I'm becoming more n more lazy.huhu.

Juz now went to Andrew the tailor at Summit for fitting my coat. Mama offered to hv custom-made coat coz t xyah nk bli2 or buat ag dh. Hepi although rs agk bersalah sbb hrganya agk mhl. Xsgka mama offered. Thx Ma! 

During Women's lecture, rs sgt2 berslh coz my lecturer's father on his deathbed and she had to come to class juz coz she already cancelled two classes last week. When she apologized and told us what happened to her parents, she looks like gonna cry. Kesian kat dia.

Mr Sengal juz called to confirm tmrw's training and he sounded kinda weird n diff. Slalu suara dia ceria2 belaka tp td cam dgr xdgr je suara dia. Den, he texted me few mins later to confirm again the training. ni lg weird. Dh col n i confirmed it, suddenly nk text lak. I asked y texted since he already called? He said, he juz wanna confirmed via text n asked mrh ke n he apologized. Wtvr! I asked y he sounded diff. He hs sore throat n mayb nk demam kot. Ntah2 sok pagi dia nk cancel the training. Let's see n I'll update bout it.

During Criminal class, while waiting patiently for Mami, Nunui and I were very bored. We took few pics in Audi.haha. Here's some photos. 

 
 

Noby yg bosan main tiup2 bubble.haha.

*still can't transfer Nunui's n Eja's with band Cermin Pecah performance at No Wine and Cheese. T kalu dh bleh transfer, I'll upload at youtube and post the url here. 

Oh, btw, last Friday, Amalina, Noby and Mimi adopted a cat named Kanye West from SPCA. SPCA came wif 3 cats (Shadow, Garfield and Kanye West). Kanye, the lucky one hd been choosen by Amalina, Noby n Mimi to be taken home. Kanye is sooo fat and he's only 8 months old. Even my cats at home aged 2+ yrs old not as heavy as Kanye. Seriously, ap la yg ko mkn Kanye. According to Amalina's story, Kanye is an attention seeker cat.haha. All cats are like dat.kui3. And he is sooo noisy at night. Kasihan korg. Xpela, ni 1 2 minggu je kot. Sbr je la ngan Kanye tu.

I hope dat sumbody will be there tmrw or I'll be dissapointed.huhu.

Peace n out~

Luv, ajim.

1 comment:

nObby said...

aku rasa kanye tu ada 4am madness~ skrg.4am. n hez going berserk. lari sana sini n mnyanyi2 (meowing non stop)

haha. aku rasa mau buat satu folder bertajuk "mencuri tulang" n compile suma koleksi2 kita bergambar masa dalam klas. haha