Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things just happened in life

Early this morning, I've juz got a text dat my Women's lecturer's father had passed away yesterday and she cancelled our class today. And also I got a text from Nunui dat her friend's sister had passed away just now. Innalillah.

ALFATIHAH. Semoga roh mereka dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama-sama org yg soleh.

Getting such news makes me feels like this life is so short and we should appreciate and be grateful with every single thing that happened in our life no matter if it is good or bad thing.

Okay, enough wif dat. Let's move on wif sumtin else.

Supposed to hv my training at 8am but Mr. Sengal cancelled it last min. I hate last min cancellation. He said he caught a fever or sumtin. Yeah, right. Told my mum, she dun really believe it. She even said,"betul ke dia tu demam?" Haha. Mama pn tau perangai dia camtu. Suka ati kau la Sengal.

Peace n out~

Luv, ajim.

No comments: