Sunday, February 28, 2010

No Wine and Chesse Party 2010

NO WINE AND CHEESE PARTY 2010!!!

This is my 2nd time went to No Wine and Cheese Party at DSB. The theme was ROCKSTAR!!1st time was in the year of 2008 and the theme was carnival at DSB jgk, last year's theme was red, black and white. xpegi pn, wat kat galeri s.alam. This year ws much more better, the performances were great. Nunui and Eja's performance wif Along's band(sori, lupa nm band dorg). It was SUPERB!! ppl singing along wif them. It was great.




Our glow in the dark bracelet. mine warna hijau.hehe :P



Ajim, Yana, Bambang, Noby




Nunui the rockstar of the night.














Eyn, Noby, Yana, Ajim, Nunui


Noby, Nunui, Su















Before going for our own AFTER PARTY!!!
(kat parking lot DSB je)




Pemandangan waktu malam Shah Alam (w/pn xnmpk sgt.hehe)








Our 1st photo together. :)













Everybody else came wif their partner. The most shoking, Izzul n his gf. Den, i met wif Eyn n her bf, Amir(ye ke eja cam ni?). Met him for the 1st time, asyik dok dgr citer je sal dorg ni.hehe. Around 10.30, Amalina, Noby, Yana, Bambang n I decided to hv our own after party as we're all hungry and wanted to go to i-City which hv great lights at night. Went to drive-thru KFC and on the way there we kept doing stupid jokes. The best were the 'invinsible car' and 'keje baik2'. We laugh our stomach out.haha. Drive to i-City and OMG! ramai gila org kat sana and everyone was taking photos. We decided to eat our food then only take some photos. Here's some photos at i-City. These are the only pictures dat we took b4 we ate our KFC.


Kami sayang pokok oren lampu ini.haha.



Berposing di bwh pokok oren. :)




Kucing yg cuba mencuri ayam KFC Yana. Kesian Yana, xabs dia mkn ayam dia. Hilang trus appetite.

While eating, suddenly Amalina got a phone call and she's talking in a panic tone. Me, being sensitive wif ppl talking on the phone was kinda nervous already. Den, Amalina broke the news and said her wallet went missing and the person who found the wallet juz called her and dat person is in Klang and he can't come back to i-City. Amalina asked 'sapa tau jln g Klang?' I said, 'Klang?' Basically, none of us were familiar wif the roads in Klang. I went Klang on my own was wif Nunui, and we went to JJ Bukit Tinggi and that's the only road I remembered. I said if anybody can give me the direction to take the wallet back, I can juz drive us there. I dun care wat time is it (it's act around 12 midnight already) so long as we can get back the wallet, i dun mind.

Ni antara hidup dan mati. Wallet kot, ssh weh kalu hilang. Noby called her friend and Bambang called Fendi. I asked everybody to pack up everything and into the car, off we went to Klang wif Fendi's direction. We supposed to go to MPK wif Fendi's direction and from there, that person will direct us to him to take the wallet back. I missed a junction where i saw the signboard to MPK but there's a damn long treler was next to us. I hv no choice but to juz drive to nowhere. Then, Noby decided dat we stopped at a petrol station and asked directions. Luckily, there's an uncle who helped us and even drove us to MPK. TQ sooo much!!

From there, Amalina called dat person. While driving, i kept thinking hw Amalina's wallet can even get out of her bag and how dat person hv her phone number. I kept thinking until I missed a junction dat had no road to turn around if you missed it. I stopped by the road and the person asked me to reverse the car. I was damn scared. I've nvr done such thing where I hv to turn around on the opposite direction road. Takut gila!!! But, thanks to my friends, Amalina, Noby, Yana and Bambang who helped me by directing me to reverse the car. Seriously crazy!!

Luckily, it's not some rempit or a bunch of guys lepak-ing at some mamak restaurant. It's a family who found her wallet. Thank you and really grateful to God. When we came back to Shah Alam, it's already 12.30. Drove back home (smp umah kul 130am), took shower, solat and trus tido. xthn dh.haha.

Next day, Noby told Amalina didn't sleep a blink when they got back. Gila ah ko!

But, I think we had fun that night before Amalina's wallet went missing and that incident just makes us to be more careful wif our belongings and check it all the time to make sure it's wif you.

P/s: sesapa yg amik gmbr tlg gtau eh.

Peace n out~

Luv, ajim.

No comments: