Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun in the sun...

Last Thursday, my friends (Amal, Nunui, Noby) and I decided to go to Jusco Bukit Tinggi as Amalina and me never gone there. And our 4-6 criminal class had been cancelled/postponed. Ad la time nk berjoli sebelum time sibuk menjelma. There's no pic of us at Bukit Tinggi sbb lupa. Dh balik baru Nunui gtau kita sbnrnya xtgkp gmbr.

We watched Valentine's Day and it's awesome!!! I can watch it for the second time. :)



But, the story is similar like Love Actually (another awesome love movie).



Actually, we hv replacement Mooting class at 6-8pm, and we still at Klang wen it's 5.30 already. We really prayed in the car so dat the road is not jammed and we can reach UiTM before 6pm. Lucky for us, we arrived on time before the class started. Really grateful for that. Unfortunately, Cik Ummi has to leave the class early as she has to attend part 3 law and etiquette dinner which the reason why mami has to cancel our criminal 4-6 class.

Went home, really tired. Sleep immediately after arriving at home. Not really immediately. (takkan xmndi n solat kot kan?) But, I sleep really early that night.

Nunui and I really want to hv new hp. We found the perfect one other than the one that I crave in my previous post. This is better, really.
Presenting to you Nokia E72!!!!




Then on Friday after Land, Nunui ajak gi mkn Lontong Klang, bukan kat Klang pun. Dia kat Sec. 7 lama, blakang Unisel je. Amal dh balik Kuantan, sonya only me, Nunui and Noby.
Best la jugak mkn kat situ. That's my second. Hehe.

Our sem break had started today. Bukan boleh consider as sem break pn. Ni cuti CNY je. Cet! And there's a lot of work to do since it's holiday.

Basically, this is what i supposed to do during the hols...
  1. Study for Trust and Land - test on Monday (22 Feb). Yes, it's on the same day, but Trust in the morning 8.30-10.30 and Land at night 8.30-9.3.
  2. Start doing our Mooting written submission and bundle of authorities : Nunui & I representing the respondent; Amal & Noby representing the appellant. (Bunyinya cam dh jadi lawyer btol2)
  3. Research for Legal Reasearch and Methodology (LRM) - Literature review (entah la nk wat camne ni.huhu)
That's it for the time being but i'm feeling the pressure already. Dh la Mooting and LRM totally based on our coursework and no final exam. It supposed to less our burden but still pressures me. Argh!!

But, wtv it is, I hv to stay positive and optimistic that I can finished my work on time dan dengan berjayanya.

Peace n out~

Luv, ajim.

No comments: