Woke up early morning, planning to finish my assignment and do some reading for test on Monday at 7.30am. Okay, thats just crazy. Criminal Procedure Test for 3 hours for 200 marks. Double the crazy. Huhu. But, couldn't manage to do that. I just finish the assignment but no reading for test. Huhu. I don't know what I did until its 1.30 in the evening. Triple the crazy. My firmmates asked me to go for makan-makan with them, but I did not go for no specific reason. Then, my older sister, her husband and I went to Empire Shopping Gallery for late lunch. How I miss soo much going to Empire. My sister belanja me Madam Kwan. Yummeh~ Hehe. Then, she bought me an ice cream birthday cake from Baskin Robbins.. That is sooo sweeetttt. Thank you Kak Faie and husband, Hafiz. Then, skyped with mama, adik and ayah but the internet was soo lousy we could not talk much. Huhu. Maybe tomorrow when the internet is ok.
The Birthday Cake~
The Birthday Girl~
Peace n out~
Love, ajim.
1 comment:
happy birthday ajimmm!
may Allah answer all ur doas, di murahkan rejeki, d permudahkan urusan dunia & akhirat and of course, we can grad with awesome pointer. amin..
have a blast being 22! :D
Post a Comment