My brother-in-law found him when he on his way back from mosque after Subuh prayers, I think. He put at his house but then, no one can watch Don as he just a baby so, he puts Don at our house. Yay! I'm longing to have a baby cat and my mum kept refusing us to take a new cat as we already have 3 adult cats at home (adult yang tak macam adult pun. Still baby cats to us. Hehe). But later, mama said that just leave Don at our house as my brother-in-law is a busy man, always on the run(?).
My older sister thought of the name Don/Dawn as he was found at Subuh. As he's a boy, so Don it is and not Dawn. You know what, pictures speak better than words. Here's some few pictures of Don from his 1st day until now.
Don's 1st photo. Yay!
I guess he gets more naughty sampai nak masuk mangkuk gula-gula.
How Don loves the adult cat's food. He even put his four paws inside the bowl. LOL!
Don came to our house on 8th of May, I think. So he had been in our house for the past 3 weeks. I feel like its had been a long time he stayed with us, Oh, how I wish cats will never grow bigger and older. I like them to be kittens. Hehe. So playful. Currently, Don is like a stuntman. Jumping from one chair to another, from one table to another. Scratching, biting, kicking the huge pillow. Biting and catching and jumping people's hand and feet which he loves to do all the time. And when he's tired, he'll just lay down anywhere he likes and sleep there. Ooohhhh, I love kittens. Wish to have lots of them. Don is also an independent cat. When he's hungry he'll meow to us no matter how you play or carry and cuddle him. He'll walk across your body or he will wait inside his cage, waiting for the food to be served. He also likes to eat adult cat's food which is not good for him. Scared he'll get constipation or indigestion. He also knows how to go to go his own cage when needed and he knows we called him Don and knows when to appear when we called him. Hehe. Just can't imagine if my brother-in-law decided to take him and put in his shop. How I will miss Don.
And also last week, on Monday 16th May which also Teacher's Day is my schoolmate's birthday, Amnah. The day before, another schoolmate Nadiah texted and asked what should we do for Amnah's birthday. I guess, there's only one thing you can do for a person's birthday which is to celebrate the day. Hehe. As it's Amnah birthday, I think it's appropriate for us to go to her instead of she comes to us. FYI, Amnah lives in Cheras and the rest of us in Subang. She always complaint that she had to come to Subang instead of us coming to Cheras. Dah awak sorang je yang duduk kat Cheras, kitorang semua kat Subang. Jangan marah eh Amnah. JK.. JK...
So, I drove to Cheras with Nadiah as the rest of our gang was busy and some had their exams. Tak mau la kacau kan. For the first time, I managed to reach Amnah's house without any problem. Yay With the help of Google Map and my phone, of course. But still... I went to her house twice and it's for Raya. Other than that, never went to her house. Hehe. I thought we could go somewhere else instead of lepaking at Amnah's house but I have to come back home early to pick up my older sister from airport. Tak dapat la nak keluar pergi tempat lain nak hang out. We even bought a cake from SUBANG JAYA and drove it to CHERAS. Nasib baik tak cair. Nadiah wanted to buy the cake somewhere near Amnah's house but I don't know if there's a cake shop near her house.
The cake.
Birthday girl with the cake.
Nadiah and I and Amnah's reflection on the mirror.
Happy Birthday Amnah walaupun dah seminggu and Happy Birthday to Suryati whose birthday was yesterday.
This is Suriati and me during our pre-grad dinner.
Happy birtday sue!
Will update later when I'm not lazy. Hehe.
Peace and out~
Love, ajim.

















2 comments:
My name is Suriati :) Not suryati...so indo you noe...Hahahahhaa :P But thanks Ajim!!! Love ya!!!
Ooppss.. Hehe. Okay2. I'll change.
Post a Comment