Btw, yesterday went to Sunway to watch a movie and we (my younger sister and I) decided to watch Insidious. A horror movie and its our first horror movie at cinema. Well, its an okay movie. Banyak scene-scene terkejut and the sound effect makes it more effective. You should not close your eyes at all or you will miss certain visuals. Haha. And, I had a, I don't know what to call it this experience. There's this african man said something randomly to me when we're at Forever 21 to shop. I was looking at some accessories and he just said something like "who are you?". And I thought I dropped something or what, so I looked up and he was smiling. I was like.. erk.. WTH?! *jeling dengan tajamnya* and walk off. My sister wanted to buy something and I had to ask her to quickly to get what she wants and she asked whether I can paid half for the bag she wants and I immediately said yes even though I'm kinda short of money myself. Haha. I just want to get out of the shop quickly. It is so obvious that he wants to find his "victim" as he came alone and I don't think he shops at Forever 21. Even if he shops at Forever 21, he's not looking at the stuffs in the shop except the ladies in the shops. Jijik la pak-pak hitam ni. Geli! But, the best thing at Forever 21 is that you can get 10% off for any items if you can produce your student id. Then later, we got ourselves cupcakes at Cupcake Chic and kebabs. Yum yum! And we head home....
Btw btw btw, excited gila,, haha,, FT Island has come out with their new mini album, Return. All their songs are great especially Hello Hello and I'm Going To Confess.
Here's the video for Hello Hello. Enjoy!
Peace n out ~
Love, ajim.
3 comments:
Hahaha.
Teruk la u ajim
kesian the cat, confused identity.
Haha, dulu2 mat bangla minat u, skrg dah lain eh.
hahaha. nak buat macam mana, salah tgk kot time tu. hahaha.
hey! mana ada bangla minat i, pandai je u. hahaha.
Hey..Idk you are a FT Island fan..Hahaha :) Saje nak drop a comment :)
Post a Comment