Currently, everybody had been talking about the Piala Suzuki AFF 2010. Newspaper, blogs, facebook, twitter, everywhere. This includes me! Well, this is the first time me talking about football. Never been interested in any football team, match and whatnot. Never ever in my life. Seriously. But lately, since Malaysian football team is under K Rajagopal, I've been following them. Kadang-kadang la, kalau ada time I'll sure watch them. Don't know why. Maybe the players are young and kinda 'ada rupa'. I used to like the twins, Aidil Zafuan and Zaquan Adha.
Picture credit to Sports Malaysia
Don't eeww me ok? Ni dulu2, time xde bintang bola yang hot. Haha. Perlu ke ada bintang bola yang hot? Haha. No more questions asked ok? But I don't like them anymore. Now, all Malaysian girls eyes are on Khairul Fahmi Che Mat or his nickname, Apex or maybe Mohd Safee Mohd Sali or Mohd Muslim Ahmad. But I think most of them are not available. Huhu. Takde can nak ngorat. Dah la mostly sebaya.
Picture credit to AFF Suzuki Cup
Walaupun saya buta bola, tak tahu all the terms but I know that the Malaysian team played super duper well. Good job boys! Especially the goalkeeper, Encik Apex. Note to myself and other girls, he's taken to jejari runcing. They are soo sweet and I really respect the girlfriend. You go girl! I wish both of them all the best in their relationship.
Best wishes to the Malaysian football team especially Harimau Malaya for playing very well and hope we can play in the World Cup someday.
New semester is starting next week. Few days remaining, ohhh, hope I can perform well this semester as this will be my final semester. Amin. To all my friends, see ya! Rindu korang semua.
Peace and out~
Love, ajim.


No comments:
Post a Comment