I guess I'm too bored today that I read all my old posts starting from my 1st post. A lot of memories that I don't even remember I had starting to appear in my mind and posts that I deleted because of certain circumstances. Soo much memories.. Even my blog has not yet reach 1 year old. This particular blog.
Laughed, almost cried and proud of myself reading those posts. (Huh?) Tak tau la nape. I myself couldn't believe I can write like that.
Currently in love with Bruno Mars songs. I like all his lyrics that he wrote. Sometimes you think you can relate to his songs.
Btw, just wanna write here that my older sister just got engaged last Hari Raya Haji. Congrates Kak Faie! We all happy for you. The ceremony went smoothly and according to the plan. Sooo happy looking my sister getting engaged. (Pictures will be uploaded later after getting my sister permission). Seeing her getting engaged makes me think, "Am I next?" Tapi boyfriend pun tak ada. Macam mana? Even all my relatives keep saying, "Lepas ni Ajim la pulak" or asking "Ajim bila lagi?"
OMG! I'm only
17 21 years
young old. Belajar pun tak habis lagi, kerja pun belum lagi. Duit dalam bank pun tak penuh lagi (boleh penuh ke?haha). I don't know whether or not I'm ready to be in relationship though sometimes I tend to get jealous with friends yang ada boyfie. Not always as I'm happy staying single. I can do what ever I want, tak yah nak jaga hati sesapa except family and close friends. Tak yah nak pikir nak keluar dating as I rather stay at home doing something else.hehe. Ye ajim memang suka duduk kat rumah. Haha. But of course you want that experience having a couple(?) or more(?) boyfies. Haha. I don't know. I mean, by looking at friends yang dah ada boyfie doesn't always happy all the time (dah adat hidup. single pun sama je) but when they're happy, they're really happy. But when it comes to arguments or some conflicts, it will be very bad(?). This is just my honest opinion. Never had the experience before. A friend of mine once said to me, " Ajim nanti kalau dapat boyfriend mesti terus kahwin, takde dating2 nye". Hmm.. what is that supposed to mean? Does it means that I will immediate have a husband rather than a boyfie before that? I don't mind though.
Okay.. ajim dah mula merepek. Baik pergi tido lagi bagus. Tata.
Peace n out~
Love, ajim.
3 comments:
If u kahwin,i nak makan nasi ambang.
Wait, u kan dah ada calon. abg anggerik deli
Homaii! Kak Faie dah bertunang! yippie ajeem lepas ni ko! haruslah men-hunt hotties dgn lebih extensive lepas nih! wuuhuu!
p.s:aku nak join gak hotties-hunting. nui ngan nobbies sudah ada marka.
kita bile lagi??
Hanis: No wayyyy... not my taste. hahahahahaha.
Amal: Huhu. Aku? OMG! Betul2. Kena keja lebih kuat. haha. MAri2 join2. Tinggal kita je yg xde.
Post a Comment