Btw, tomorrow I'll be watching Harry Potter. Ohhhh, can't wait. It's a must watch movie even though it's bad. I didn't read the book since it's kinda tebal and needs a lot of imagination. I don't think I have that high imagination like little kids. Hehe. Soooo, malas nak baca and let the director bring the imagination to me. Then, only I'll decide whether or not to read the book. And I guess, we'll be eating sushi again but this time maybe at Sunway Pyramid's Sakae Sushi(?)
Currenly enjoy watching all Korean reality shows like We Got Married. I like Nickhun and Victoria (KhunToria couple). Nickhun is very very very very cute and so does Victoria. Didn't get the chance yet to watch other couples but I'll do that later. Updating watching In-Soon yang dah habis kat KBSWorld. Yeah, watever. And sekarang ada cerita baru, Cruel Love. Macam best tengok iklan dia tapi.. tak tau la lagi. Maybe will watch the re-run on Saturday morning kalau best la. Haha.

That's all from me. I'll update later for Harry Potter review.
Peace n out~
Love, ajim.
2 comments:
tumpang tanye....ape kene gmbr tuh ngn post nie???hahahahah ^^
oh... lalalalalala. ak beli perfume baru yg dlm gmbr itu. :P
Post a Comment