Friday, April 9, 2010

SICK OF EVERYTHING

Been sick for 2 days, i mean literally sick k? Had my criminal test yesterday. Teruk, for me la. I think org lain mst wat ngan oknya.huhu. Teruk, y? Coz, i answered for the 1st hour, the next 30 mins, went to toilet n vomit. Argh!! Masuk klas trus xleh nk jwb dh.huhu. Went home with heavy headache. My friends dh risau (tanx coz amik kisah, luv u guys), bleh drive balik subang ke x. Bleh ke xbleh ke, terpaksa gagahkan jugak la. Sue even tegur, lagi pening lagi laju drive.hehe. Arrived home, hungry but can't eat. Everytime I eat, I'll vomit. It happened until dis morning. Supposed to go uitm w/pm xde klas. Tp, xg pn. Xlrt gler. Feel bad for my grupmates, wat assignment w/out me. Rs bersalah gler.huhu. It supposed to be groupwork. Sorry guys. I sleep for the whole day today.

Now, I feel bit better. Will go to class tmrw to support my friends for their mooting. Gud Luck! And I need to study for Land test Monday night.huhu. Byknya benda nk kena wat...

Btw, pics to ceriakan my blog. My lazy cats. Haha.





Peace n out~

Luv, ajim.

1 comment:

amal X icchan said...

ajeem! relax2 je kalau takleh xdtang...take care of yourself!