As advised by Sengal (as he said my face looked stressed), I watched 2 movies today. Cam la dpt hilangkan stress.haha. I watched Phobia 2 and Bride Wars. Watched Bride Wars for few times, love it and will watch it again sometime. Phobia 2 kinda... unexpected. Thought it would be scary, but i really had a good laugh out of it. Seriously hilarious.
We even experienced our own ghostly experience during the rain. As my lil sis n I were watching Phobia 2, suddenly I realized the blind at the window moved and the window was not closed properly. Then, I looked at my sis and I guess we thought the same thing. ' camne tingkap tu bleh terbuka?' Rupanya, handle dia tercabut. Fine la, so my sis went to close it. Then, the window opened again by itself, I looked at my sis, n I said 'camne dia leh terbuka dgn sendiri?', we both juz watched each other and the window moved again. I was like 'wth!' Den, we juz left the window opened and ignored it and juz continued watching Phobia 2. Then, dgn beraninya, I closed the window and try to make sure it won't open by itself. Pastu, ujan pn reda and tingkap tu pn dh xterbuka lg.
Btw, finals juz around the corner, next Friday to be exact. Argh!! Risau2.huhu. Juz wish me luck and doakan yg terbaik sj.
Peace n out~
Luv, ajim.
2 comments:
Ajim, ko dah tgk up?sile tgk supaye ko down..hehe
ak dh tgk. n byk kali. haha. sronok gle. adventure is up there!!
Post a Comment