Sunday, September 11, 2011

Of Hitam dan Putih

I'm officially a LL.B student in UiTM. I don't know how to express my feelings entering into a new era(?). Suka, tak suka, gembira tu haruslah. Tapi antara suka dan tak suka tak boleh nak determine. As for now, I'm sad not in the same firm or even group with Nurul. That one, I still can bear but having firm mates that I don't know them eventhough some of them we've been in the same faculty for 3 years, makes me feel different. There is only 5 members in our firm compared to other firms. I don't know why. There's 3 girls and 2 guys and my senior partner is a girl. Okay la kan? Tak mau la citer banyak sal LLB ni. Baru satu hari je.

What I miss the most is spending most of my time at uitm with Nurul, Noby and Amal. I'm sooo sad that we cannot see each other often anymore. Rindu nak borak-borak, gosip-gosip, lunch sama-sama, balik sama- sama. Aku masih ingat kita gi Sunway karaoke bagai nak gila sama-sama. I miss the time we spend with each other. Now, I feel like alone. Last Friday, time nak masuk group and firm masing-masing, I'm like lost in the ocean of people that seemed, like I don't know them at all. Pernah tengok dalam movie that the background of  people moving is sooo fast but you're still at the same place and position? I feel that way, trying to recognize people that I know.

You know what, its okay. This is something that I have to face whenever I'm in the new environment. Kita kena penuh semangat nak tempuh sem baru. Amal and Noby, make sure I see you next sem in LLB. Love you guys. Hopefully we get the chance to see each other often. :) Tetiba teringat lagu Dewa - Hadapi dengan senyuman. Hadapi dengan senyuman, Semua yang terjadi, biar terjadi, Hadapi dengan tenang jiwa, Semua kan baik-baik saja, Bila ketetapan Tuhan, sudah ditetapkan tetaplah sudah, Tak ada yang bisa merubah dan takkan bisa berubah, Relakanlah saja ini, Bahwa semua yang terbaik, terbaik untuk kita semua, Menyerahlah untuk menang. 


Love, ajim

Peace n out ~

No comments: