It has been a long time since I update my blog. I live a boring life.hehe. Btw, sbnrnya ni sgtla pnt. Br balik dr meeting at uitm but still able to update dis lonely blog.haha. Update ni pn ad tujuannya. Saya hendak mempromote barang kawan saya. She's selling this bookmark. I dun know the name is but it is sooooo cute and beautiful. It is handmade k?
This bookmarks were made by Noby. The price; 1 for RM3 but if you buy 2, it is RM5. You can choose your own hair and dress. It can be male or female, or you can even buy couple bookmark. Isn't it sweet? Hehe. You can buy to give to your gf of bffs. Marilah membeli. Murah je. hehe.
Peace n out~
Love, ajim.
1 comment:
I NAKKKKKK.
^^
I NAKKK I NAKKK
Sms me with the details tau ajimbo
Post a Comment